1. Transfer of Technology undertaken for 2400 farmers spread through 36 villages of four districts in livelihood security options, that includes Integrated Farming Systems through NAIP Project, with an outlay of 9.65 crores, as Principal Investigator. Organized 36 Commodity Interest Groups with these 2400 farmers.
2. Trained 100 farmers in Integrated Rice + Fish + Poultry Farming with four on-farm demonstrations through DBT Project.
3. Established a net work of flood tolerant “Sigappi” rice growers, comprising 300 farmers spread through Cuddalore, Nagapattinam and Tiruvarur districts through STRASA – IFAD projects, in collaboration with IRRI, Manila. Sigappi is a rice variety evolved by the candidate for submergence tolerance, in collaboration with IRRI.
4. Organized State Level Mass Awareness Campaign on “Parthenium Eradication” involving State Government Ministers, M.L.A, Collector, and 200 stakeholders during 28.08.2011.
5. Participated in a live phone in talk on the topic “பருவத்திற்கெற்ற ஒரு கிணைந்த பண்ணையம்” by Vanavil Chat Show in All India Radio(FM), Kodaikanal on 11-12-13.
6. Delivered one T.V talk on Integrated rice + fish + poultry farming system foe biological suppression of pests, sustainable food production and rural upliftment in pothigai channel of Chennai Doordarshan on 21.11.06.
7. Delivered five guest lectures in the Agricultural officers training programme organized by the Pondicherry State Agricultural Department.
8. Delivered Three Radio Talks in All India Radio, Pondicherry on Agricultural inputs and environment.
9. Delivered lectures on ‘Weed Management in Wasteland’ at the training programme for Agricultural Officers of the Tamil Nadu State Agriculture Department.
10. Delivered a special address in the seminar on Rice Production Technology jointly organized by Southern Petro Chemical Industries Co-operation and State Agriculture Department at Pinnathur on 21.10.2000.
11. Delivered a special lecture on Environment: Challenges at the National Environmental Awareness Campaign organized by the Department of Technology, Annamalai University on sponsored by Sir. C.P. Ramaswamy Iyer Foundation.
12. Delivered a special lecture on Organic Farming for Pollution Control organized by the Department of Agriculture, Tamilnadu at Cuddalore on 3.12.02.
13. Delivered a special lecture at 8th Regional Workshop on Science writing /Journalism entitled Agro Bio-diversity organized by National Council for Science and Technology Communication, Ministry of Science &Technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi at J.J College of Arts & Science, Pudhukottai , Tamilnadu on 30.8.08.
14. Published 54 news flashes (in English and Vernacular Tamil), 23 popular articles (in English and Tamil) and two documentary films (in English and Tamil)